Thursday, February 7, 2013

Lolita Outfits of 2012

I don't post to daily_lolita anymore. I should, though, as it's taking part in community activities and contributing to the world of lolita fashion. Because some of these outfits are so old, I decided to do a roundup of the outfits I did manage to photograph.

Reshoot Day, February 2012
I had to retake some footage for the 2011 One Day in Paradise tea party video, so after doing that, I thought I might have some fun outside the shop in Fitzroy, which has now moved location to inside Kanga Kanga in the Melbourne CBD.
OP, socks and headband:  Magical Etoile by Angelic Pretty
Shoes and Bag: Angelic Pretty
Bunny Hood: Ergi

Librarian's Expo, February 2012
I was asked by work to attend a librarian's expo. Many people wonder what lolita and otome is good for office wear, and I can only say I received many compliments from attendees.
Day 1
JSK and headbow: Antique Library by Innocent World
Blouse: Anna House
Shoes: Emily Temple Cute
Ring: Jane Marple
Necklace: Clockwork Butterfly

Day 2
Top: Review
Skirt: Heart Leopard Print by Metamorphose
Shoes: Salvatore Feragamo
Belt: Cherry Morris

Day 3

OP: Jane Marple
Blouse: Dear Celine
Shoes: Salvatore Ferragamo 

Rococo Meet, March 2012
I'm a classic fiend, and I have a soft spot for Mary Magdalene. This was taken after I'd been rained on and my hairstyle had been ruined.
OP: Bertille OP by  Mary Magdalene
Tights: Forever New
Shoes and Hairband: Innocent World
Jewellery: Clockwork Butterfly


Supanova Melbourne and Supanova Gold Coast, April 2012
This was the first convention I did with One Day in Paradise representing BABY, THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT and Alice and the Pirates.

JSK & Bonnet: Fragrant Rose Memories in Sepia by BABY, THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT
OTKs: Alice and the Pirates
Shoes: One Day in Paradise
Blouse: Innocent World

Supanova Melbourne and Supanova Gold Coast, April 2012
I love my Unico in Bloomland set... it's a dream set of mine. It is also the JSK I wore after people bought the newest releases off my back 8D
 JSK, socks and headbow: BABY, THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT
Shoes: Anna House
Bag: Angelic Pretty


Antoinette Meet, July 2012
This meet was dedicated to those in Melbourne who purchased the Antoinette Fleur OP in the year's reserves.
 OP: Antoinette Fleur by Mary Magdalene
Tights: Forever New
Shoes: Innocent World
Collar: vysanthe
Necklace: Clockwork Butterfly
Headband: Innocent World 
(yes, I like wearing the same headband and shoes all the time; they are my favourites) 

One Day in Paradise store opening, Adelaide, October 2012
Thank you to Candice for this lovely photo. This is one of the few I am actually looking remotely relaxed in from this set. It is near impossible to take a decent photo of me under stress as I tend to look like a sleep deprived hag before, during and after events, but Candice captured me nicely.

JSK: Cherish my Juicy Cherry by BABY, THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT
Headband: Chess Story
Cutsew and bolero: BABY
 
Picnic Meet, Adelaide, October 2012
The day after One Day in Paradise opened in Adelaide, the girls held a lovely welcome picnic.
JSK: Love Ring Present Ring by BABY, THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT
Socks: Torchon OTKs, BABY
Shoes: One Day in Paradise
Bag: Innocent World
Cutsew: BABY
Bolero: BABY
Headband: Chess Story

Milky Planet shoot for the Angelic Pretty Mook, November 2012
Wonder what happened to that mook...? But here is my submission.
JSK, socks and headband: Milky Planet by Angelic Pretty
Blouse: Anna House
Shoes: Angelic Pretty
Bag: Shooting Star by Angelic Pretty
Cuffs: Angelic Pretty
DOKI DOKI 6% and Chocomint jewellery and miscellaneous items 
in my hair, on my fingers and around my neck

Melty Meet, November 2012
For our Sydney guests Sharon and Alanah we held a 
Melty Meet in Adelaide where the theme was chocolate! Full of beans here.
JSK: Chess Chocolate Military JSK by Angelic Pretty
Blouse: White Moon
Shoes: One Day in Paradise
Tights: Leg Avenue
Hair and arm accessories: Colette
Hat: Royal Chocolate by Angelic Pretty

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I just wanted to let you know; I tagged you with a Liebster Award! Please see my blog http://lolita-next-door.blogspot.com.au/2013/03/liebster-award.html for the rules! I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete